Seems that my kids like Kidz Bop music. Some of it is ok, some of it is too much rap for me…. but some of it reminds me a LOT of the music I listened too… same music different words (or really close words). Have you listened? I have thought about getting wireless speakers to stick in the boys rooms so I can play it in one place and have it heard by both boys. And NOT by me. I am tired of Alvin and the Chipmunks. I’ll go back to my 80s music. What about you?
- pam: Thank God you weren't seriously hurt! I tried wal...
- The Gray Monk: Try something different. Don't use a collar and le...
- pam: Awww... but he's still a baby! Sounds like he's v...
- Peter: Pug: ZZZZ. ZZZZ. ZZZZ....
- Amy: I wish they were in Texas! I want to see them. And...
- Carnival of Recipes is Here July 15, 2005
- My Birthday August 4, 2005
- Happy Birthday August 4, 2006
- Happy is in Heaven August 8, 2008
- House Decorating Party October 1, 2005
- My work is never done May 18, 2013
- Not enough sleep May 18, 2013
- Lighting the driveway May 17, 2013
- Getting to old for this… May 16, 2013
- Stress – in my life? May 16, 2013
acne asthma birthday Blog boy boys camera camp camping carnival of recipes christmas cold Dad diet dog Family florida food Garden halloween holiday Humor insurance karate kids life mamaw Mom music plants pokemon Politics quiz Recipes school science scouts sick sleep son summer swim Vacation Weight work