It was a blast – sorta. The Cub Scout Critter Prowl was soooo cute. I love seeing the little guys all dressed up in uniform. They are so excited and have so much fun. Then my youngest had his pool party. Wow… all but 4 showed up. That made for about 50 people there. And my husband and another father were right there with the kids diving off the boards. Very funny. It has been extremely busy and extremely fun. I just want a break.. but if I take one.. the laundry, dishes and everything else stack up. Ahhhh… another day in paradise.
- Sticks: I can see my boys doing that now....
- pam: Thank God you weren't seriously hurt! I tried wal...
- The Gray Monk: Try something different. Don't use a collar and le...
- pam: Awww... but he's still a baby! Sounds like he's v...
- Peter: Pug: ZZZZ. ZZZZ. ZZZZ....
- Carnival of Recipes is Here July 15, 2005
- My Birthday August 4, 2005
- Happy Birthday August 4, 2006
- Happy is in Heaven August 8, 2008
- House Decorating Party October 1, 2005
- My work is never done May 18, 2013
- Not enough sleep May 18, 2013
- Lighting the driveway May 17, 2013
- Getting to old for this… May 16, 2013
- Stress – in my life? May 16, 2013
acne asthma birthday Blog boy boys camera camp camping carnival of recipes christmas cold Dad diet dog Family florida food Garden halloween holiday Humor insurance karate kids life mamaw Mom music plants pokemon Politics quiz Recipes school science scouts sick sleep son summer swim Vacation Weight work