Found these on the web and thought they fit me just right… though I doubt any of them will be my resolutions… I have children… not going to stop repeating myself any time soon. GRIN
“I hereby resolve to:”
• Try and drive at or under the speed limit … at least when I’m not hungry, tired or late.
• Keep my opinions to myself (yeah, right).
• Wear something other than sweat pants to the grocery store
• Stop repeating myself again, and again, and again.
• Wear something other than sweat pants to the grocery store … oops … there I go again!
• Enjoy the sweeter side of life – M&Ms, Hershey kisses, candy corns, and cheesecake and …
• Kick the caffeine habit – hey, why does my over-sized coffee mug smell like sweaty socks?
• Read those books I bought 5 years ago on “how to improve my memory” … I keep forgetting to read them.
• Be more decisive … I’ll absolutely try to attempt to think about resolving to be more decisive, if I possibly can.
• Quit making those SAME excuses … I make the same excuses each year, why I’ll do better next year, and it’s getting pretty old – this year I resolve to come up with some new excuses instead.