UPDATE 1: Carmen gave it a shot HERE. UPDATE 2Here is wRitErsbLock’s take on it.
UPDATE 3: I am little behind getting these links in here… check out Richmond’s and Diamond Dave’s answers!
I got tag’d from Jennifer:
Finish the sentence….
1. My uncle once: took me fishing and then wondered where I would go pee. Luckily I was not shy about going behind bushes.
2. Never in my life: was I able to sew a shirt correctly.
3. When I was five: I was old enough to drive my sisters totally insane, not that I have stopped yet.
4. High school was: fun and frustrating at the same time.
5. I will never forget: my dad and my dog.
6. Once I met: a kid that I couldn’t stand the smell of him. He followed me for weeks because I could never tell him why I didn’t want him around.
7. There’s this girl I know: that is super intelligent and she still hangs with me.
8. Once, at a bar: I was the only dancing to the music.
9. By noon, I’m usually: ready for a break.
10. Last night: I did the usual stuff.
11. If only I had: more time with my mom and sisters.
12. Next time I go to church: I will try not to laugh out loud.
13. What worries me most: is whether I am raising my kids correctly or not.
14. When I turn my head left I see: my hubby.
15. When I turn my head right I see: my dishes that need washing.
16. You know I’m lying when: bob my head.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: having so much free time.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: uhhhh no clue.
19. By this time next year: I’ll probably be working a job outside the home.
20. A better name for me would be: quack arse. Some day I’ll explain that one.
21. I have a hard time understanding: people who are very emotional.
22. If I ever go back to school: I’ll study about gardening.
23. You know I like you if: uhhh… hmmm… I talk to you?
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: everyone!
25. Take my advice: and remember it is free.
26. My ideal breakfast is: eggs, grits, toast, bacon, orange juice and coffee.
27. A song I love but do not have is: just about all of them.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: go to the Air Museum.
29. Why won’t people: speed up in the accelerator lane?
30. If you spend a night at my house: be prepared to play some kind of game… usually scrabble.
31. I’d stop my wedding so: we could all have more fun.
32. The world could do without: evil.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: tater and tot.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: gameboys
36. If I do anything well it’s: worth it.
37. I can’t help but: be sarcastic at times.
38. I usually cry: about 4 weeks after the birth of my child due to no sleep.
39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: is enjoy life.
40. And by the way: this was lots of fun to do!
Go ahead… give it a try and let me know. I’ll link to you. Tag, you all are it!